Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've been experimenting

Hello all,

Well I had a very productive weekend, but not much to show for it. I tried some new techniques that I haven't tried before such as watercolor pencils and step cards. It all started because I needed a card for my granddaughter's birthday this coming weekend. I saw a card on another sharing board and loved it. Here is my version. For those who don't know how to make this card, please search youtube for "step card". There are many good video's that can explain this better than I.

I made the card with the following supplies;
Creative Memories cardstock
The heart was cut with SCAL and the file was from Paulo
White heart was embossed a Cuttle Bug folder
The fairy was cut by tracing in Inkscape, imported into SCAL and cut on the Cricut.
Stickles was applied to the wings.
Mounted with CM foam squares
Finally the lacy border was cut with a MS punch.

BTW yes that is a Lava Lamp in the background ;-)
Enjoy and thanks for looking!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam this card is GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful Beautiful job!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU for entering my giveaway!!!!! I hope you have a very blessed Tuesday!!!