Sunday, November 28, 2010

This Years Christmas Cards

I have a good start on my Christmas cards for this year.  Below are two different designs that are completed.
The first one was created with a stamp I bought at Michaels or Hobby Lobby (I don't remember which one). I embossed the image with Iredescent Sparkle Craft Essentials from JoAnn's then colored with my Copic Markers. After everything dried I sprayed the image with Smooch Spritz from HL . Paper is last years paper pack that I purchased at HL. I have to say I'm lovin the easel cards this year.


 

This next card was made from a Sure Cuts A Lot file that someone shared on one of the newsgroups I belong to.  I can't remember the person's name but the reindeer is such an adorable little guy.  The paper is Creative memories. I sprayed the white paper with Smooch Spritz and embossed with Spellbinders Snowflake. I applied xmas red Stickles to the HoHoHo. 



Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Pam

No comments: